On September 13, 2017, Cantrell PLLC is providing a free non-compete workshop to businesses and professionals in the Tampa area. If you are in St. Pete or the Sarasota area and prefer to not make the trek to Tampa, there will be a second non-compete workshop in downtown St. Pete on October 18, 2017. Registration for both is limited.
Description: This advanced workshop on non-compete agreements is for businesses and professionals, and will address:
- Whether non-compete agreements make sense for certain categories of employees;
- Important non-compete provisions that are often missing or poorly drafted, as well as best practices for roll-out and implementation;
- In the event someone is potentially breaching a non-compete, steps and strategies to assess potential breaches and for (efficiently) enforcing the agreement;
- Best practices for onboarding individuals subject to another company’s non-compete; and
- If you are a professional with a non-compete and are concerned about it, we also address to what extent a non-compete is enforceable and effective defenses.
- Because this is a “workshop”, registration is very limited. Attendees are encouraged to bring their questions and concerns they may have about a non-compete matter.
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Time: 11:45pm – 1:00pm
Location: Bank of Tampa (board room) 4400 N. Armenia Ave., Tampa, FL 33609
Registration: To RSVP, please call 813-867-0115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is limited.
Parking: Parking is free.
Will Cantrell is an attorney in Tampa, Florida, who focuses his practice on competition law. He graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University College of Law. Prior to entering private practice, he served for one year as a federal judicial law clerk in the Middle District of Georgia. Since then, Will has spent nearly a decade litigating and advising on unfair competition and employment law matters, with an emphasis on competition law. For three years in a row, he has been listed by Florida Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star.”
To view full program, click HERE.